Wednesday 6 January 2016

In My End Is My Beginning [2013]



In My End Is My Beginning (Hangul: 끝과 시작; RR: Ggeutgwa sijak) is a 2013 South Korean film 

Jung-ha (Uhm Jung-hwa) is left cut off and heartbroken afterwards her husband Jae-in (Hwang Jung-min) dies in a van accident. Her sadness sharpens when she learns abaftwards his disaster that he had been faithless on her by the whole of her fellow Na-ru (Kim Hyo-jin). As a writer, Jae-in had been looking for beautiful stimulation to awaken him from his boring from day to day, and the reluctance and shot in the dark of his sexual affair outside of marriage with Na-ru stimulated his work. After Jae-in's funeral, Na-ru goes to Jung-ha, begging for atonement, truism that she will do anything if me and my shadow Jung-ha will let her drop at her house. Jung-ha refuses at as a matter of choice, but someday they begin living together. The outrageous co-habitation state between Jung-ha and Na-ru and its detailed web of feel heart go out to, no use for, indulgence, and humiliation, rival a lesbian relationship, prime to a dressy way of life.







No comments:

Post a Comment